Saturday, November 29, 2008

..........love can touch us 1 time nd last 4 d life time........

hello frnzzzzzzzz.....................its my new post. nd sry i have deleted my old postes.
now it's vry special to mine that i have got many best frnz...in this 3rd sem...Those are vry gud frnz, vry naughty, nd they are vry special 4 mine...

In my clg, one girl she is my best frnd....nd she is vry cute, vry innocent, intelligent, bhot jada ziddi bh hai nd haan she'S smile is vry vry vry vry vyr.......... beautiful.
aur bh bhot kuch hai bt now i cant express it.......
my sem xams are cuming in dec.17........nd me vry tens about it...
no preparation,no 1 tym course complte....bt no tens i'll win this match....
today its more than enough.....coz xam on my head........buks are waiting for me.....bt long time me not going dare.......soooooooo bye e e e e e e ..........


...........have a gud tym.........

No comments: